Book a room at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco, the conference hotel.
To reach the venue:
- See parking and transportation information provided by the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- Distance to venue from local airports:
- 14 miles — San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 19.5 miles — Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 46.6 miles — Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
For international visitors travelling to the USA:
Please follow the instructions set out by the United States government.
Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
ESTA is an automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Authorisation via ESTA does not determine whether a traveller is admissible to the United States. U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers determine admissibility upon travellers’ arrival. The ESTA application collects biographic information and answers to VWP eligibility questions. ESTA applications may be submitted at any time prior to travel, though it is recommended that travellers apply as soon as they begin preparing travel plans or prior to purchasing airline tickets.
Who should apply?
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorisation for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
What do I need to apply?
- valid passport(s) from a Visa Waiver Program country
- traveller's valid email address
- traveller's home address and phone number
- traveller's emergency point of contact phone and email
- payment method:
- fee for application is $21.00 USD
- valid payment methods include MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover (JCB or Diners Club only), and PayPal
The following information may also be required:
- traveller's aliases or other names (if applicable).
- traveller's National ID or Personal ID number (if applicable).
- traveller's Global Entry/NEXUS/SENTRI ID number (if applicable).
- traveller's employer address and phone number (if applicable).
- traveller's U.S. point of contact name, address, and phone (if applicable).
You must have an e-Passport to use the VWP. An e-Passport is an enhanced secure passport with an embedded electronic chip. You can readily identify an e-passport because it has a unique international symbol on the cover.