Genome Engineering 5.0
A practical, peer-to-peer workshop spanning the breadth of CRISPR genome engineering
Our aim is to directly empower you to use the CRISPR technology more effectively in your work. Last year, Genome Engineering 4.0 was a great success in allowing us to share our practical experience in person (rather than just online) and highlight cutting edge advances in genome editing technology and application. Genome Engineering 5.0 follows on that tradition with a peer-to-peer workshop May 7th and talks describing some of the most exciting developments in the field on May 8th and 9th.
You will get to hear about recent developments in CRISPR-based genome editing, from improved specificity to novel applications, and have opportunities to meet with experts with hands-on experience in a range of areas. In addition, you'll have a chance to present your own CRISPR work at a poster session and get feedback from colleagues and leading figures in the field.
- learn about the design, implementation, and analysis of CRISPR experiments;
- discuss latest technical advances and share ideas;
- troubleshoot your experiements
- explore diverse applications of CRISPR nucleases;
- get answers to your questions, both general and specific.