To support a successful virtual meeting, please follow these participation guidelines during the event:
- Ensure a good internet connection, as well as audio and visual outputs, before the meeting
- Mute yourself when you aren't speaking
- Do not multitask (or at least try hard not to.)
- You will have the option to share your perspective via chat or audio during specific sessions
- We will have a Zoom moderator who will assist with questions. We will provide guidance before the session starts.
Use the GA4GH Connect Slack channels to chat with your colleagues and carry-on discussions between sessions:
- #general: to connect with new and old faces, share updates, and learn more about the community
- #questions-4-secretariat: have a question or challenge? Secretariat is here to help!
Feel free to continue the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #VirtualConnect2022
Expectations for Conduct:
Please note that participants in GA4GH meetings and activities are expected to follow the GA4GH Standards for Professional Conduct. GA4GH expects all attendees to help us create an inclusive environment.
- Be respectful
- Be transparent about potential conflicts of interest
The following will not be tolerated:
- Discrimination harassment
- Sexual harassment
- Disrespectful behaviours
Notice of Audio/Video Recording:
By entering the event, you enter an area where video and audio recordings may occur. If you do not wish to be recorded, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.